||Engr. Zahid Rashid
||Industrial Engineering (Taxila)
||MSc Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
||Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
M.Sc Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, UETaxila/li> B.Sc Industrial Engineering & Management, PU, Lahore.
Human Factors Engineering
Occupational Health & Safety
Quality Management Systems
“Production allocation using capacity reservation and revenue sharing contract” in 5th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Partnership Enhancement (ICECH2016) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology, on November 11th, 2016.
“Hand-Arm Vibration, grip strength and prevalence of health disorders among stone crushing workers” for presentation in International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2017), Los Angeles, California, USA
Resident Tutor Quaid-e-Azam Hall
University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
Established Human Factors & Safety Laboratory in Industrial Engineering Department
1. March 2012 to Date Working as a Lecturer in the University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila.
2. July 2010 to March 2012 Worked as a Program Coordinator/Project Engineer in United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Gen-Prom Project Punjab.
3. Nov 2009 to July 2010 Worked as an "Industrial Engineer" in US Apparel & Textile Pvt Limited.
1. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Islamabd, Pakistan.
2. Certified Lead Auditor (ISO 9001-2008) from IRCA, United Kingdom.
3. Certified Lead Auditor (OHSAS 18000) from IRCA, United Kingdom.
1. Human Factors Engineering
2. Occupational Health & Safety
3. Operations Research
4. Workshop Practice
5. Engineering Economics
Lecturer, Industrial Engineering Department