||Muhammad Wakeel Ahmad
||Computer Science (Taxila)
||MS (IT) SEECS – NUST, Islamabad Pakistan
||Object Oriented Software Technologies, Multi-core Programming Models
1) Master of Science - Information Technology
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Technology, Islamabad
2) Masters in Computer Science
Department of Computer Science, University of Sargodha, Sargodha
3) Bachelor in Computer Science
ITM College, University of Punjab, Lahore
1) High Performance Scientific / Distributed Computing, Parallel Programming
2) Objected Oriented Programming, Compiler Construction
3) Offline biometrics, Image Recognition
1) Member of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Member Number: 133952
2) Member of the International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Member Number 80347307
3) Reviewer and Technical Program Committee (TPC) for ICCSII 2012 (2012 IEEE Conference on Control, Systems & Industrial Informatics)
4) Reviewer 2012 IEEE Symposium on Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications
5) Reviewer and Technical Program Committee (TPC) 2012 IEEE Symposium On Green Technology And Systems
1) Object Oriented Software Engineering MSCS – Spring 2014 @ UET Taxila
2) Programming Fundamentals BESE – Spring 2014 @ UET Taxila
3) Theory of Automata and Formal Languages BCSE – Fall 2013 @ FURC
4) Digital Logic Design (DLD) BCSE – Fall 2013 @ FURC
5) Object Oriented Programming using C++ BCSE – Summer 2013 @ FURC
6) Engineering Ethics BCSE – Spring 2013 @ FURC
7) Object Oriented Programming using C++ BCSE – Spring 2013 @ FURC
8) Programming Fundamentals using C++ BCSE – Spring 2012 @ FURC
9) Professional Practices in Computing BCSE – Spring 2012 @ FURC
10) Software Engineering MCS – @ UOS
11) Algorithm Analysis and Design BCS – @ UOS
1) Lecturer in Computer Science at Department of Computer Science, University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila - Pakistan, Oct 2013 till date.
2) Lecturer in Software Engineering at Department of Software Engineering, Foundation University Rawalpindi Campus (FURC) - Pakistan, Sep 2012 till Sep 2013.
3) Research Assistant at High Performance Scientific Computing (HPSC) Research Group, NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences – Pakistan, Sep 2010 to August 2012.
4) Research Scholar at Parallel Emergent and Distributed Architecture (PEDAL) Lab, School of Systems Engineering, University of Reading – United Kingdom (UK), May 2010 to August 2010.
5) Research Assistant at High Performance Scientific Computing (HPSC) Research Group, NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences - Pakistan, Oct 2008 to May 2010.
6) Graduate Teaching Assistant at Department of Computer Sciences and Information Technology, University of Sargodha (UOS) - Pakistan, Oct 2006 and Sep 2007.