- Saeed, Umar, et al. "Selection of neural oscillatory features for human stress classification with single channel EEG headset." BioMed research international 2018 (2018).
- Latif, Muhammad Yasir, Laiba Naeem, Tehmina Hafeez, Aasim Raheel, Sanay Muhammad Umar Saeed, Muhammad Awais, Majdi Alnowami, and Syed Muhammad Anwar. "Brain computer interface based robotic arm control." In 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2017.
- Syed Muhammad Anwar, Sanay Muhammad Umar Saeed, Muhammad Majid, Saeeda Usman, Chaudhry Arshad Mehmood, Wei Liu, “A Game Player Expertise Level Classification System using Electroencephalography (EEG)”, Applied Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1-15, 2018. (IF=1.67)
- Sanay Muhammad Umar Saeed, Syed Muhammad Anwar, Muhammad Majid, “Quantification of Human Stress Using Commercially Available Single Channel EEG Headset”, IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol. E100-D, No. 9, pp. 2241-2244, 2017. (IF=0.411)
- Syed Muhammad Anwar, Sanay Muhammad Umar Saeed, Muhammad Majid, “Classification of Expert-Novice Level of Mobile Game Players using Electroencephalography”, in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology, 2016, pp. 3135-318.
- Sanay Muhammad Umar Saeed, Syed Muhammad Anwar, Muhammad Majid and Adnan Mehmood Bhatti” Psychological stress measurement using low cost single channel EEG headset”, in Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT), 2015, pp. 581-585.
Signal Image Multimedia Processing and LEarning (SIMPLE) Research Group is jointly headed by Dr. Muhammad Majid and Dr. Syed Muhammad Anwar from Faculty of Telecommunication and Information Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila. The group is actively involved in teaching and research in the field of signal, image, multimedia processing and machine learning. Research interests of the group are
- Multimedia Communication and Signal Processing
- Image and Video Coding
- Multimedia Content Analysis
- Multimedia Quality Assessment
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Brain Computer Interface
- Physiological Signal Processing
- Medical Imaging
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Emotion Classification
- Health Recommendation Systems
- Human Behavior Modeling
- Regression Models for Quality Measures