|Name||Engr. Nayab Zahra|
|Department||Environmental Engineering (Taxila)|
|Highest Qualification||M.Sc. (Environmental Engineering), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Specialization||water supply and sewerage system design, biofuel, water and wastewater treatment|
1. Iqbal, A. and Zahra, N., 2018. Coagulation efficiency comparison of natural and its blended coagulant with alum in water treatment. Desalination and Water Treatment, 109, pp.188-192
2. Farooq, M.U., Jalees, M.I., Iqbal, A., Zahra, N. and Kiran, A., 2019. Characterization and adsorption study of biosorbents for the removal of basic cationic dye: kinetic and isotherm analysis. Desalin Water Treat, 160, pp.333-342.
3. Iqbal, A., Hussain, G., Haydar, S. and Zahara, N., 2019. Use of new local plant-based coagulants for turbid water treatment. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 16(10), pp.6167-6174.
4. Nayab Zahra, Arfa Iqbal, Ayesha Kiran, Shah Room, Hydraulic and Water Quality Modeling of A Water Supply Scheme Using EPA.NET Software., 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Management and Sciences, Pakistan “ICETEMS” 28-29 December, 2016
5. Ayesha Kiran. Arfa Iqbal, Nayab Zahra, Shah Room, Evaluation of Drinking Water Quality of Different Areas of Lahore, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Management and Sciences, Pakistan “ICETEMS” 28-29 December, 2016