- Muhammad Irfan Jalees, Yousara Raufa, Arfa Iqbal, Nayab Zahara , Emre Cevik, Synthesis and characterization of iron-doped titania nanoparticles for the removal of DPP-IV inhibitor from the aqueous samples, Desalination and Water Treatment, June 2023, I.F 1.25
- Nayab Zahara, Muhammad Irfan Jalees, Muhammad Umar Farooq, Enzymatic hydrolysis optimization of pretreated municipal solid waste using a mixture of enzymes produced by Aspergillus niger, Cellulose Chemistry and Technology, May 2023, I.F 1.387
- Muhammad Irfan Jaleesa, Azka Javeda, Arfa Iqbal, Nayab Zahara, Madeeha Batool, Comparative isothermal study of phenolic removal from water using different forms of rice husk, Desalination and Water Treatment, Oct 2022, I.F 1.25
- Nayab Zahara, Muhammad Irfan Jalees, Muhammad Umar Farooq, Statistical optimization of pretreatment of municipal solid waste by response surface methodology for fermentable sugar production, Environmental progress and sustainable energy, July 2022, I.F. 2.824
- Iqbal, A. and Zahra, N., 2018. Coagulation efficiency comparison of natural and its blended coagulant with alum in water treatment. Desalination and Water Treatment, 109, pp.188-192
- Farooq, M.U., Jalees, M.I., Iqbal, A., Zahra, N. and Kiran, A., 2019. Characterization and adsorption study of biosorbents for the removal of basic cationic dye: kinetic and isotherm analysis. Desalin Water Treat, 160, pp.333-342.
- Iqbal, A., Hussain, G., Haydar, S. and Zahara, N., 2019. Use of new local plant-based coagulants for turbid water treatment. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 16(10), pp.6167-6174.
- Nayab Zahra, Acid hydrolysis of kitchen waste for the production of fermentable sugars, ICACEE-2023 22nd & 23rd Feb, 2023
- Nayab Zahra, Evaluation of Water Quality Suitability for Drinking purpose in Pakistan: A Case Study of Taxila City; (II) Bacteriological and Heavy Metal Analysis, ICACEE-2023 22nd & 23rd Feb, 2023
- Bilal Asif, Nayab Zahra, Adeen Rehman, Asad Akbar, Muhammad Zaheer AslamSustainable Energy Production by Co-Pyrolysis of Waste Tire (PET), Waste Oil and Pine Bark to Yield Bio-Fuel, ICACEE-2023, 22nd & 23rd Feb, 2023
- Nayab Zahra,Bilal Asif, Evaluation of Water Quality Suitability for Drinking purpose in Pakistan: A Case Study of Taxila City; (I) Physicochemical Analysis, ICACEE-2023, 22nd & 23rd Feb, 2022
- Nayab Zahra, Arfa Iqbal, Ayesha Kiran, Shah Room, Hydraulic and Water Quality Modeling of A Water Supply Scheme Using EPA.NET Software., 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Management and Sciences, Pakistan “ICETEMS” 28-29 December, 2016
- Ayesha Kiran. Arfa Iqbal, Nayab Zahra, Shah Room, Evaluation of Drinking Water Quality of Different Areas of Lahore, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Management and Sciences, Pakistan “ICETEMS” 28-29 December, 2016