|Name||Muhammad Jamil khan|
|Department||Telecommunication Engineering (Taxila)|
|Highest Qualification||M.Sc UET Taxila|
PhD Computer Engineering (UET, Taxila)
MSc. Telecommunication Engineering (UET, Taxila)
BSc. Computer Engineering (UET, Taxila)
1. M. J. Khan, H. A. Habib, “Video Analytics for Fall Detection Based on Shape Features and Motion History”. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Vol II WCECS 2009, San Francisco, USA. October 20-22, 2009.
2. MJ Khan, HA Habib, “Pitch Estimation Framework for Speech Segregation using Cochleagram Morphing”. Pakistan Journal of Science 67 (4), 2015.
3. F Hussain, HA Habib and MJ Khan, "A Framework for Music-Speech Segregation using Music Fingerprinting and Acoustic Echo Cancellation Principle". Nucleus 52 (1), 29-39, 2015.
1. Applied for National ICT R&D Fund titled “Video Analytics Framework for quantitative employee performance evaluation” as a Co-investigator.
Research Activities as Supervisor
1. “High Capacity High SNR Steganography using Alpha Channel “ M.Sc. Thesis
2. “A Novel Fast Symmetric Key Encryption Algorithm using image as key” M.Sc. Thesis
Research Activities as Co-Researcher
1. “Face Detection in Low Illumination videos “ M.Sc. Thesis
2. “Video Analytics for Automatic Lecture Notes Generation” M.Sc. Thesis
3. “Video Analytics for Employee Efficiency Measure” M.Sc. Thesis
4. “Localized License Plate Recognition” M.Sc. Thesis
5. “Video Analytics for Fall Detection” M.Sc. Thesis
“Human Detection and Tracking” B.Sc. Final Year Project
“Image Processing Based Class Attendance System” B.Sc. Final Year Project
“Real time Employee Activity Recognition” B.Sc. Final Year Project
Member organizing committee GRAMI 2006 (International Conference on Graphics, Multimedia and Imaging)
Library Management System
The system automates library management for student identificationa and authentication based on finger prints and books authentication based on barcodes of books. Students dont need to keep Library cards and staff dont need any paper work.
i am member of Pakistan Engineering Council
Numerical Methods and Techniques
Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
Introduction to Telecommunication
Digital Image Processing
Introduction to Computing
Object Oriented Programming
Applied Physics (Lab)