||Basic Sciences (Taxila)
||PhD Scholar, MS Islamic studies (IIUI)
||Hadith and its Sciences
PhD. Islamic Studies (Thesis writer) (specialization in Hadith and Its Sciences) from International Islamic University Islamabad.
MS Islamic Studies (April 2014) (specialization in Hadith and Its Sciences) from International Islamic University Islamabad.
BA (Hons) Islamic Studies (Aug. 2010) from International Islamic University Islamabad.
Currently working PhD Research work on the topic " (الأحاديث المعلّة في المعجم الأوسط للإمام الطبراني (دراسة نقدية"
- Focal person for BSD's Website
- Secretary Seminars (BSD)
Lecturer (Islamic studies)
- One year Arabic Language Diploma (Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Level) (Sep. 2005 - Aug. 2006) from International Islamic University Islamabad.
- 6 Weeks Short Course of Manuscripts Editing (17 April to 31 May, 2013) from Islamic Research Institute, International Islamic University Islamabad.
- Three days Workshop on "Importance and significance of Research in Higher Studies" from March 4, 2014 to march 6, 2014, organized by IRI and IRD, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- One month Refresher Course on "Simplification of Terminology of Hadith and Rule to Understand The Sunnah” from April 4, 2014 to May 10, 2014, at IIUI.
- One week Training Workshop on “Research Designs, Data Collection Techniques, Writing Skills, and Technical Editing for Production of Quality Research” March 7-11, 2016, organized by IRI, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- Two Weeks Training workshop “Micro Teaching” conducted by UET Taxila.
- Two weeks Training workshop “CPD for Teachers” conducted by Cornwall ET, U.K LTD in UET Taxila.