|Name||Dr. Mamoona Khalid|
|Department||Electrical Engineering (Taxila)|
|Cell No||+92 331 5031235|
|Fax No||+92 51 9047420|
September 2012 | Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
September 2008 | Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
1. Mamoona Khalid, I. Arshad and M.Zafrullah, “Design and Simulation of Photonic Crystal Fibers to evaluate Dispersion and Confinement Loss for Wavelength Division Multiplexing Systems” published in “The Nucleus” Vol. 51. (2014) No. 2, pp. 249-258.
2. Mamoona Khalid, I. Arshad ,“A Novel Design of Photonic Crystal Fiber with Flattened Dispersion and Reduced Confinement Loss” published in “Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences” University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan. Vol. 16, Jan., 2015 (p. 93–99)
3. M. Khalid, I. Arshad , “Estimation of Low Loss and Dispersion of Hollow Core Photonic Crystal Fiber designs for WDM Systems” Published in “Technical Journal” University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila, Pakistan. Vol.19 (2014), No.4. pp. 9-13.
4. Mamoona Khalid, I. Arshad , “Analysis of Light propagation through PCF with reduced losses” Published in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems Engineering, January 2016.
5. Mamoona Khalid, I. Arshad, “Efficient Design of Erbium Doped Photonic Amplifier with Zero Noise for Maximum Power Amplification” Paper under review.
6. Mamoona Khalid, I.Rabbi, I. Arshad “Design and Implementation of Magneto Hydro Dynamics Based Propeller”, paper under review.
7. Mamoona Khalid, Irfan Arshad “ Optimum Hollow Core Fiber Design for Long Haul Optical Communication System”, Paper under review.
Mamoona Irfan, “Light Propagation through Photonic Crystal Fiber, the Mathematical model for WDM systems” Book published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany 19-02-2015. ISBN: 978-3-659-34915-7.
Lecturer Electrical Engineering Department, University of ENgineering and Technology, Taxila from 06-12-2008 till Date
1. Certificate of Participation as active Member during Women Empowerment Week, An-Nisa Society UET Taxila, IEEE WIE Affinity Group and Women in Engineering Group at University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila 2016
2. Participated in 3 day International Symposium on Lasers and its Applications, National Institute of Lasers and Optronics (NILOP), January 2016.
3. Participated in Professional Competency Enhancement Program for Teachers (PCEPT)
24 day training program held by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan at University of Engineering & technology, Taxila, 2011.
Optoelectronics Research Group