|Name||Engr. Kashif Riaz|
|Department||Civil Engineering (Taxila)|
PhD Civil Engineering (Cont.)
University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
MSc Civil Engineering
BSc Civil Engineering
Planning & Designing
1. Imran Hafeez, M.A Kamal, Kashif Riaz, Imran Khan “A Laboratory Experimentation Based Ranking of Margalla Crush Aggregates”Technical Journal UET, Taxila Pakistan Vol. 20 No. III-2015 (ISSN: 2313-7770) pp. 62-67
2. M. U. Farooqi, N. Ahmad, M. A. Kamal, J. Hussain, I. Hafeez, K. Riaz “Analysis of Moisture Susceptibility of Different Loose Coated Asphalt Mixtures”Technical Journal, University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila, Pakistan Vol. 20 No. I(Jan-march)-2015 (ISSN: 2313-7770) pp. 1-8
3. Muhammad Hussain, Rana Faisal Tufail, Kashif Riaz, Sohaib Naseer“Resilient modulus of different asphalt mixtures of varying bitumen content by performing Creep test using UTM-5P” International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science,Volume 4, Issue 1, January 2015, (ISSN:2319-7242) Page No. 9858-9860
4. Kashif Riaz, Imran Hafeez, Bilal Ahmed Zaidi, Imtiaz Ahmed, Imran Mehmood, Zaheer Ahsan. “To investigate Creep behavior of Asphalt Binders using Rheological characteristics” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, IJSER, Volume 4, Issue 4, April-2013, ISSN 2229-5518(Impact Factor=1.4)
5. Riaz K, Hafeez I, Khitab A, Hussain M, Ali F, Ashiq S Z, Tariq M.K, Ahmed I. “Comparison of Neat and Modified Asphalt Binders Using Rheological Parameters under Virgin, RTFO and PAV Aged condition” Life Science Journal 2013; 10(3) :2041-2047 (ISSN:1097-8135) (Impact Factor=0.165)
6. Imran Hafeez, Kashif Riaz, Jawad Hussain, Muhammad Faisal, Usman Farooqi, Sabahat Hussain, Anwar Khitab, Muhammad Naveed, Aneeqa Hayat “A field study of environment degradation during road construction and its improvement due to sprinkling of water” Life Science Journal 2013; 10(12s) :888-893 (ISSN:1097-8135) (Impact Factor=0.165)
7. Khan. K.M, Riaz. K, Ahmad. N, Ahmed. I, Ali. F, Ahmed. S “Study of Flexible Pavement Distresses on a Section of GT Road, Pakistan”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, IJSER, Volume 4, Issue 6, June-2013, ISSN 2229-5518(Impact Factor=1.4)
8. Imran Hafeez, Jawad Hussain, Kashif Riaz, Anwar Khitab, Sabahat Hussain, Bilal Zaidi, Usman Farooqi, Aneeqa Hayat, Imtiaz Ahmed, Amara Asif“Influence of Time and Temperature on Asphalt Binders Rheological Properties” Life Science Journal 2013; 10(12s) :894-898 (ISSN:1097-8135) (Impact Factor=0.165)
9. Mujaddad Afzal, Imran Hafeez, Bilal Zaidi, Kashif Riaz, Anwar Khitab,Aneeqa Hayat, Imran Khan, Usman Farooqi, Amara Asif “Sensitivity Analysis of Design Variables of Flexible Pavement Design Equation in the AASHTO 1993 Design Guide”Life Science Journal 2013; 10(12s) :878-882 (ISSN:1097-8135) (Impact Factor=0.165)
10. Dr. Imran Hafeez, Bilal Ahmed Zaidi, Irfan Mian, Kashif Riaz, Hanif Ullah, Imtiaz Ahmed “Asphalt Binders Creep behavior under mullti stress creep recovery test” Archive Des sciences journal, Switzerland, Geneva, Vol 66, No. 5 pp 583-596 ;May 2013 (ISSN: 1661-464X) (Impact Factor=0.474)
11. Imtiaz Ahmed, Imran Hafeez, Syed Zishan Ashiq, Kashif Riaz, Bilal Ahmed Zaidi & Muhammad Hassan, “Impact Evaluation of Locally Available Modifiers for Stabilization of Sub-grade soil through Triaxial and Impact Hammer Testing techniques", International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, IJSER, Vol 4, Issue 4, pp. 1463-1470, April 2013, ISSN: 2229-5518 (Impact Factor=1.4)
12. Imran Hafeez, Irfan Mian, Bilal Zaidi, M.A Kamal, Naveed Ahmed, Salamat Ullah, Jawad Hussain, Kashif Riaz, Sabahat Hussain “To Study the viscoelastic behavior of Asphalt Binders using under Multi Stress Creep Recovery Test” Life Science Journal 2013; 10(12s) :921-925 (ISSN:1097-8135) (Impact Factor=0.165)
2 Years experience as reseach scholar
6 month experience as site Engineer
1 year experience as SDO in UET taxila
3.5 Years experience as Lab Engineer
Registered member of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
1) Fully funded scholarship for master’s in civil engineering , University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila, Pakistan, 2011-2013
2) Awarded laptop on merit basis by Government of Punjab at post-graduate level in 2012.
2012 9th International Bhurban “Conference on Applied science and Technology” Centre of Excellence in Sciences and Applied Technology (CESAT), Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, IBCAST, 9th -12th January 2012.
2012 Seminar on “Road Safety Issues in Pakistan” Taxila Institute of Transportation Engineering, Conference Hall, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Pakistan, 31th May 2012.
2011 Seminar on “Visibility and Safety for Life on the Road” National Highway Authority Auditorium, NHA HQ, 27, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad, 6th October 2011.