|Name||Dr. Jamal Ahmed Khan|
|Department||Environmental Engineering (Taxila)|
|Highest Qualification||PhD Transportation Engineering|
Bsc Civil Engineering
Msc Transportation Engineering
PhD Transportation Engineering
Highway Assest Managment
Intelligent Transportation System
2. Ahmad, Anees & Khan, Jamal & Shah, Azeem. (2022). Factors Impacting Serviceability of Bypass Road. International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology. 10. 948-956. 10.22214/ijraset.2022.46725.
3. Muhammad Mubashir, Jamal Ahmed Khan, Azeem Ullah Shah, Muhammad Bilal Khurshid. (2023) Comparison of Headway Measurement Methods for Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions. https://doi.org/10.22214/ijraset.2023.55135
5 Years Field experience
7 years Teaching Experience
1. Analyzing the mobility of multi-lane highway using travel time as a performance measure,11th International Civil Engineering Conference, Integrating Innovation & Sustainability in Civil Engineering (ICEC-2020).
2. To study the serviceability of pedestrain bridges and underpasses in Pakistan, 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Management and Sciences (ICETEMS-2021).
3. Impact of Accessibility and Traffic Heterogeneity on Mobility of Multilane Open Access Highway, 1st International Conference on Advances in Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan (ICACEE 2022).
4. Operational Analysis of Two-lane Suburban Highway in Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions, 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT (ICCEDM-2022).
5. MODELLING THE RELATIONSHIP OF ROAD NETWORK WITH BUILT UP AREAS, 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT (ICCEDM-2022).
6. Impact of traffic composition on highway mobility based on speed categorization of vehicles, 2 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (ICACEE-2023).
7. Rehman, A. U. & Khan, J. A. (2023). Develop a model to analyse the roadside factors that affect the speed of vehicles on open-access highways. International Journal of Advanced Natural Sciences and Engineering Researches, 7(10), 269-273.
1. Effectiveness of bypass roads in the long run ( Anees Ahmed 2022)
2. Development of corellation between CBR, Resilient Modulus and soil basic properties for indigenous subgrade soil (Zakir ullah 2022)
3. Impact of pedestrian bridge/underpass on vehicle travel speed in Pakistan (Fazal e ghafoor 2022)
4. impact of mobility influencing factors on slow moving vehicles (SMV): User opinion (Asim khan 2023)
5. Comparative analysis of headway measurement methods in heterogenous traffic conditionds (Muhammad Mubashir 2023)
6. Serviceability analysis of two lane highway in urban area (Azeem ullah shah 2022)
7. To study the relationship of buildup area with Road network (Muhammad Yasir 2023)
workplace hazardous materials information system (WHMIS 2015 CERTIFIED)