||Mrs. Huma Ayub
||Software Engineering (Taxila)
||MS Engg. NUST Islamabad
||Video Content Analysis
•Ph.D (Computer Engineering(in progress ) from University of Engineering and Technology Taxila .
•MS in Computer Software Engineering from EM&E, NUST with CGPA 3.23.
•Masters in Computer Science, Quaid-e- Azam University Islamabad
Worked as team member in developing comparison report relate to different
mobility protocols used in different domains of network.
Ms Thesis related to sensor network and decision making methodology in
Paper publication titled "A Fuzzy Decision Maker for Wireless Sensor Network in Ubiquitous Network Environment", in IEEE AINA 2009, conference to be held at Bradford University UK
Comparison Between MADM Algorithms for Vertical Handoff Decision, in The 13-th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems (NBiS-2010), Japan.
- Worked as Head of Department in university of Wah fromm 2005 -2011
- Being a member in Curriculum designing in university of wah from 2005-2011
- Work as Purchase Commitee Member in university of Wah from 2005-2011
- Currentlly working as Director of Final Year Research Lab UET
- Member as Teacher Evaluation Conduction in the end of the term UET Taxila
- Member of Quality Enhance Cell and monitoring in UET Taxila
- Creation and Maintenance of Data & Information Cell in UET Taxila (Maintaining all database of all types of departmental forms that are used frequently)
- 2011 to date University of Engineering and Technology Taxila working as Assistant Professor.
- 2005-2011 University of Wah worked as lecturer
- 2003-2004 University of Enigneering and technology worked as teaching and research associate.
During my eight and half years of teaching experience I have taught following subjects at graduate/Post graduate level
1. Adv Operating system
2. Object oriented programming
3. System programming
4. Data Structures
5. Analysis of algorithms and Design
6. Computer and business applications
9. Computer Architecture
10. Business and Communication skills
7. Computational physics
8. Software Engineering
9 Software Construction