- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2020). Characteristics of a hydraulic jump formed on upstream vegetation of varying density and thickness. Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793431120500128
- Amina, Pasha, G.A., Ghani, U., Ahmed, A., Abbas, F.M., (2019). Investigating Role of Vegetation in Protection of Houses during Floods. Civil Engineering Journal 5 (12) 2598-2613..10.28991/cej-2019-03091436
- Ghani, U., Anjum, N., Pasha, G.A., Ahmad, M., (2019). Investigating the turbulent flow characteristics in an open channel with staggered vegetation patches. River Research and Applications. https://doi.org/10.1002/rra.3460
- Ghani, U., Anjum, N., Pasha, G.A., Ahmad, M., (2019) Numerical investigation of the low characteristics through discontinuous and layered vegetation patches of finite width in an open channel. Environmental Fluid Mechanics.; 19(6), 1469-1495. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10652-019-09669-x
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2019) Critical resistance affecting sub- to super-critical transition flow by vegetation. Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami; 13 (01) 1950004: 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793431119500040
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., Yagisawa, J., Achmad, F.N., (2018) Tsunami mitigation by combination of coastal vegetation and a backward-facing step. Coastal Engineering Journal; 60 (1), 104-125. https://doi.org/10.1080/21664250.2018.1437014
- Anjum, N., Ghani, U., Pasha, G.A., Rashid, M.U., Latif, A., Rana, M.Z.U., (2018) Reynolds stress modeling of wake interference in a vegetated rectangular open channel flow. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering; 43 (10), 5551–5558. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-018-3229-8
- Anjum, N., Ghani, U., Pasha, G.A., Latif, A., Sultan, T., Ali, S., (2018) To Investigate the Flow Structure of Discontinuous Vegetation Patches of Two Vertically Different Layers in an Open Channel. Water ;10, 75. https://doi.org/10.3390/w10010075
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2017) Undulur Hydraulic Jump formation and Energy Loss in a Flow through Emergent Vegetation of varying Thickness and Density. Ocean Engineering; 141, 308-325. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2017.06.049
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2016) Effectiveness of finite length inland forest in trapping tsunami-borne wood debris. Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami; 10 (2), 1650008: 1 26. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793431116500081
- Shamim, A., Arif, H., Hashmi, H.N., Ashiq, S.Z., Ahmed, I., Pasha, G.A., Naeem, U.A., Ghumman, A.R., Han, D., (2015) Predicting Streamflows to a Multipurpose Reservoir using Artificial Neural Networks and Regression Techniques. Earth Science Informatics; 8 (2), 337-352. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12145-014-0161-7
- Ali, S.A., Ghani, U., Latif, A., Ijaz, N., Pasha, G.A., (2013) An Experimental Study of Turbulent Flow Over a Weir-Like Structure With and Without Vegetation. Life Sci J.; 10 (9s), 315-323.
- Khan, K.M., Ali, F., Ahmed, S., Pasha, G.A., Mehmood, I., (2013) Skid Resistance evaluation of Aggregates from Pakistan and Afghanistan. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research; 4 (5), 515-518.
- Naseer, M.J., Pasha, G.A., Ali, Z., Raza, A., Aamir, H.M., (2019). Flow Hydrodynamics In A Multistage Compound Channel With Riparian Vegetation. Technical Journal, University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila, Pakistan; 24 (3): 1-7.
- Ahmed, A., Ghumman, A.R., Alsaleem, S.S., Pasha, G.A., Arshad, M., Rashid, T., Raza, M.A.K., Waheed, M.U., (2019). Investigation of Rainfall Harvesting Potential in University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan- A GIS approach. 8th International conference on Water Resources and Arid Environments, January 22-24, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2018) Study of a hydraulic jump formed on upstream vegetation in a steady super-critical flow. 12th International Symposium on Ecohydraulics, August 19-24, Tokyo, Japan.
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., Achmad, F.N., (2017) Combined effect of vegetation and a backward facing step on energy loss. In Proc. of JSCE 44th Kanto region conference, Saitama, Japan. II-13, pp 1-4.
- Achmad, F.N., Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2017) Energy loss in a flow through vegetation of vertically two different layers. In Proc of JSCE 44th Kanto region conference, Saitama, Japan. II-14, pp 1-4.
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2016) Energy Loss and Drag in a Steady Flow through Emergent Vegetation. In Proc. of 12th International Conference on Hydroscience & Engineering, November 6-10, Tainan, Taiwan, pp 1-6.
- Pasha, G.A., Tanaka, N., (2016) Optimization of inland forest for trapping tsunami driftwood. In Proc. of 20th Congress of the Asia Pacific Division of the International Association for Hydro Environment Engineering & Research, August – 28 -31, Colombo, Sri Lanka, pp 1-8.
- Pasha, G.A., Ogino, K., Tanaka, N., (2015) Dynamics of tsunami drifted wood debris upon collision with finite length forest – a flume experiment. In Proc of JSCE 17th Int. Summer Sym., Okayama, Japan. CS2-021, pp 41-42.