Published in Impact Factor W Category Journals:
- Mumtaz Ali Shah, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Ghulam Abbas, Ziaul Haq Abbas, Jehad Ali, Sumayh S Aljameel, Irfan Ullah Khan, Nida Aslam, “Optimal Path Routing Protocol for Warning Messages Dissemination for Highway VANET”. Sensors, vol. 22, no. 18, 2022. IF: 3.847
- Fahad Majeed, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Maria Nazir, Zeshan Iqbal, Majed Alhaisoni, Usman Tariq, Muhammad Attique Khan, Seifedin Kadry, “Investigating the efficiency of deep learning based security system in a real-time environment using YOLOv5”. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 53, Part B, 2022. IF: 5.353
- Muhammad Basit Umair, Zeshan Iqbal, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Attique Khan, Seifedine Kadry, “A Deep Learning Based Method for Network Application Classification in Software-Defined IOT”. International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 30, no. 03, pp. 463-477, 2022. IF: 1.518
- Muhammad Adeel Abbas, Zeshan Iqbal, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Shtwai Alsubai, Adel Binbusayyis, Abdullah Alqahtani, “An ANN based bidding strategy for resource allocation in cloud computing using IoT double auction algorithm”. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 52, Part D, 2022. IF: 5.353
- Hafiz Muhammad Zahid, Yasir Saleem, Faisal Hayat, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Roobaea Alroobaea, Fahad Almansour, Muneer Ahmad, Ihsan Ali, “A Framework for Identification and Classification of IoT Devices for Security Analysis in Heterogeneous Network”. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Hindawi, 2022. IF: 2.336
- Mumtaz Ali Shah, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Ghulam Abbas, “A Robust Emergency Messages Routing Scheme for Urban VANETs”. Computers, Materials & Continua, vol. 72, no. 2, pp: 2617-2632, March 2022. IF: 3.772
- Talha Ahsan, Farrukh Zeeshan khan, Zeshan Iqbal, Muneer Ahmed, Roobaea Alroobaea, Abdullah M. Baqasah, Ihsan Ali, and Muhammad Ahsan Raza, “IoT Devices, User Authentication, and Data Management in a Secure, Validated Manner through the Blockchain System”. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Hindawi, 2022. IF: 2.336
- Sehrish Batool, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Syed Qaiser Ali Shah, Muneer Ahmed, Roobaea Alroobaea, Abdullah M. Baqasah, Ihsan Ali, and Muhammad Ahsan Raza, “Lightweight Statistical Approach towards TCP SYN Flood DDoS Attack Detection and Mitigation in SDN Environment”. Security and Communication Networks, Hindawi, 2022. IF: 1.791
- Sayed Qaiser Ali Shah, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan and Muneer Ahmad, “Mitigating TCP SYN flooding based EDOS attack in cloud computing environment using binomial distribution in SDN”. Computer Communications, vol. 182, pp. 198-211, 2021. IF 3.167
- Abdul Wahab, Shujaat Khan, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Comments on "Design of momentum fractional LMS for Hammerstein nonlinear system identification with application to electrically stimulated muscle model", The European Physical Journal Plus, 2021. IF: 3.911
- Muhammad Sohaib Ajmal, Zeshan Iqbal, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmad, Iftikhar Ahmed, Brij B. Gupta, "Hybrid Ant Genetic Algorithm for Efficient Task Scheduling in Cloud Datacenters". Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2021. IF 2.6
- Muhammad Sohaib Ajmal, Zeshan Iqbal, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Bilal, Raja Majid Mehmood, “Cost-Based Energy Efficient Scheduling Technique for Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling System in Cloud Computing”. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 2021. IF 3.42
- Hafsa Bibi, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmad, (Member, Ieee), Anum Naseem, Tomasz Holynski, Kelvin J. A. Ooi, And Javed Ahmed Mahar, “Dynamic Wavelength Grouping for Quality of Service in Optical Packet Switching”. IEEE Access, 2021. IF 3.745
- Muhib Ahmad, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Zeshan Iqbal, Muneer Ahmad and Ihsan Ali, “Designing of a Simulation Tool for the Performance Analysis of Hybrid Data Center Networks (DCNs)”. Hindawi, Complexity, 2021. IF 2.462
- Sabeeh Ahmed Saeed, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Zeshan Iqbal, Roobaea Alroobaea, Muneer Ahmad, Muhammad Talha, Muhammad Ahsan Raza and Ihsan Ali, “An IoT Based Network for Smart Urbanization”. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2021. IF 1.819
- Rana Muhammad Waseem, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmad, Anum Naseem, Noor Zaman Jhanjhi, "Performance Evaluation of AOMDV on Realistic and Efficient VANET Simulations". Wireless Personal Communications (Springer), 2021. IF 1.06
- Najam Ul Hassan, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Hafsa Bibi, Nokhaiz Tariq Khan, Anand Nayyar, Muhammad Bilal, “A Decision Support Benchmark for Forecasting the Consumption of Agriculture Stocks”. IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, 2021. IF 4.016
- Mamoona Majid, Muhammad Faisal Hayat, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmad, NZ Jhanjhi, Mohammad Arif Sobhan Bhuiyan, Mehedi Masud, Mohammed A. AlZain, “Ontology-Based System for Educational Program Counseling”. Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 373-386, 2021. IF: 1.647
- Farrukh Mehmood, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmad, Iftikhar Ahmed, Brij B. Gupta, "GreenCloudNet++: Simulation Framework for Energy Efficient and Secure, Green Job Scheduling in Geographically Distributed Data Centers". Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (ETT), 2021. IF 1.59
- Sayed Qaiser Ali Shah, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan and Muneer Ahmad, “The Impact and Mitigation of ICMP based Economic Denial of Sustainability Attack in Cloud Computing Environment using Software Defined Network”, Computer Networks, vol. 187, 2021. IF 3.111
- Farhan Jamil and Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Multi-Criteria-Based Mobile Hotspot Selection in IoT-Based Highly Dense Network”, Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 112, pp. 1689–1704, 2020. IF 1.061
- Sayed Qaiser Ali Shah, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Adeel Baig and Muhammad Munwar Iqbal, “A QoS Model for Real-Time Application in Wireless Network Using Software Defined Network”, Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 112, pp. 1025–1044, 2020. IF 1.061
- Muhammad Saqib, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmed and Raja Majid Mehmood, “A critical review on security approaches to software-defined wireless sensor networking”, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol.15(12), 2019. IF 1.151
- Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Faisal Hayat, Muhammad Afzal and Syed Ahsan., “Analysis of an Edge-Core Joint Node in OBS Networks”, Life Science Journal, vol. 9, issue 4, pp. 67-73, 2012. IF 2012: 0.165
Accepted in Impact Factor W Category Journals:
Published in HEC Y Category Journals:
- Madiha Zeeshan, Syed M Adnan, Wakeel Ahmad, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Structural Crack Detection and Classification using Deep Convolutional Neural Network”, Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 4, pp: 50-56, 2021.
- Madeeha Kanwal, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Rashid Amin, Syed Muhammad Adnan, Wakeel Ahmad, “Artificial Intelligence Based Dynamic Wavelength Grouping for QoS in Optical Packet Switched Networks”. University of Wah Journal of Science and Technology (UWJST), vol. 5, no. 1, pp: 34-40, 2021.
- S. Sarwar, F. Zeeshan, L. Aslam, M. M. Yousaf and W. U. Qounain, “Novel Composite Burst Assembly for OBS-Networks”. Sindh Univ. Res. Jour. (Sci. Ser.), Vol.49(004) pp.773-778, 2017.
Nouman Ali, Danish Ali Mazhar, Zeeshan Iqbal, Rehan Ashraf, Jawad Ahmed, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Content-based image retrieval based on late Fusion of Binary and Local Descriptors”. in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), Vol. 14, No. 11, November 2016.
Presented in International Conferences:
- Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Javed Khan, Muhammad Faisal Hayat and Thomasz Holynski, “Towards Dynamic Wavelength Grouping for QoS in Optical Burst-Switched Networks”. in Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing, TSP 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
- Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Faisal Hayat and Thomasz Holynsiki., “A Simulative Comparison of Dynamic Multi-path Routing Algorithms for OBS Networks”. in Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing, TSP 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Faisal Hayat and Thomasz Holynsiki., “Restricted Intermediate Buffering in OBS networks with combined nodes”. in Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing, TSP 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Muhammad Faisal Hayat, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan and Agnieszka Lezanska, “Performance Modelling of a Priority Scheduling System with Exhaustive Service, Finite Capacity and Switchover”. IEEE International symposium on Computer and Communications, ISCC, 2011, Kerkyra, Greece.
- Muhammad Faisal Hayat, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan and Harmen R. van As, “Performance model for an OBS node with a shared wavelength converter pool and an FDL buffer per link”. Proceedings of IEEE Optical Network Design and Modelling, ONDM, 2011, Bologna, Italy.
- Wajiha Shah, Syed Asif Ali Shah, Shazia Shah, Gordhan Das Menghwar and Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Matrix Geometric Solution of Single Stage Queueing System with Time-Varrying Customers”. Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation & Visualization Methods, MSV, 2009.
- Wajiha Shah, Syed Asif Ali Shah, Safeeullah Soomro, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan and Gordhan Das Menghwar, “Performance Evaluation of Multistage Service System Using Matrix Geometric Method”. Fourth International Conference on Systems and Networks Communications, 2009, Porto, Portugal.
Presented in Local Conferences:
- Fahad Majeed, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Javed Iqbal and Maria Nazir, “Real-Time Surveillance System based on Facial Recognition using YOLOv5”. Mohammad Ali Jinnah University International Conference on Computing (MAJICC) 2021, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Yasmeen Khaliq, Ghulam Abbas, Afeefah Qureshi and Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Calculation of CPU Performance using Hadoop”, 6th International Conference on Innovative Computing Technology (INTECH) 2016, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Muhammad Faisal Hayat and Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, “Performance model for an OBS node utilizing a shared-wavelength-converter-pool per node for contention resolution”, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology, FIT 2010, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muhammad Faisal Hayat and Gerald Franzl., “Service Di
erentiation by Preemptive Wavelength Conversion in Optical Burst Switched Networks”, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology, FIT 2009, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Assistant Professor Dec 2012 - Mar 2014
Department of Computer Science,
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Assistant Manager (Tech), Feb 2003 - Aug 2007
National Development Complex,
Worked in design, development and maintenance of embedded intelligent systems specifi cally for military purposes.
Project leader and/or part of the following projects:
Anti aircraft machine gun (AAMG) control system for Al-Khalid Tank.
Auto stabilization platform to be installed on ship.
Object tracking unit to track pedestrians.
Remote 3D Aiming Assembly based on master slave con guration.
Data logger for remote weather station.
Project Consultant, Jun 2002 - Apr 2008
Axis Digital Technologies,
Worked in design and development of softwares for front end applications and embedded systems for commercial purposes.
Information display systems for Savour Foods Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Digital Pump System for Nazir Group of Petroleum.
Token Display System for NADRA.
Automation system for lter production factory for PTC, Mansehra, Pakistan.
Automated counting and recognition system for the production of cartons for PTC, Mansehra, Pakistan.
Numerous projects related to digital display and automation.
Lecturer Computer Science Sep 2002 - Feb 2003
Bahria Institute of Management & Computer Sciences,
Lecturer Computer Science Oct 2002 - Feb 2004
F.G. Sir Syed College,
The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.