|Name||Engr. Bilal Asif|
|Department||Environmental Engineering (Taxila)|
|Highest Qualification||MS (Environmental Engineering), National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Specialization||Specialization: Water & Wastewater Treatment/ Air Pollution/ Solid Waste Management|
1. Advance Air Pollution Control and Modelling
2. Water and Wastewater Treatment
2. Solid Waste Management
3. Water Supply Schemes and Network Designing
4. Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
5. Contaminated Sites Remediation
1) Asif, Bilal, et al. "Promoted three-way catalytic activity of the Co3O4/TiO2 catalyst by doping of CeO2 under real engine operating conditions." Atmospheric Pollution Research 12.7 (2021): 101088.
Khanpur Lake Conservation (Joint Collabration of NCPC Rawalpindi and UET TAXILA)
1. Member of Secretary Faculty Meeting (12-5-2016 to date)
2. Coordinator for PEC Accreditation Visit (12-5-2016 to date)
3. Scrutineer Exam Branch (Undergraduate) (12-5-2016 to date)
4. Incharge for the arrangement of Trips and Extra-curricular Activities (12-5-2016 to date)
5. Member Open House Comittee
6. Class Adviser_ Session 2k16 (20-10-2017 to date)
7. Member_ Department Procurement Comittee (1-12-2016 to date)
8. Co-ordinator Final Year Projects
1. Position: Lecturer (BPS-18)
Employer: University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila, Pakistan
From: May. 2016 to date
2.Position: Full time Postgraduate Research Scholar
Employer: IESE-NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan
From: September 2015 - September 2017
3.Position: Manager (Environment Division & Quality Control ) (ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, ISO 14000:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007)
Employer: Al-Riaz Export Rice Mills , Gujranwala Pakistan (Pakistan leading Rice Exporters)
From: November 2014 - September 2015
4. Position: Intern
Employer: Shifa International Hospital Islamabad (Environment Wing)
From: July 2014 - November 2014
Pakistan Engineering Council (ENVIRO/479)
- Environment and Human Interaction (3rd Semester)
- Environmental Engineering-II (7th Semester)
- Environmental Engineering-I (6th Semester)
- Environmental Mircobiology (3rd Semester)
1. Lecturer (BPS-18) (12-05-2016 to date).
Environmental Engineering Department, UET Taxila
2. Full time Postgraduate Research Scholar (Sept 2015 to Sept. 2017 ).
1.Petroservices Gmbh (Pakistan Branch) (Industrial Liason)
1. Participated in 1st International Conference and Expo on "BIOMASS GASIFICATION TECHNOLOGIES" in SMEs Pakistan. (UNIDO-UPCASE INTERNATIONAL BGT CONFERENCE & EXPO). at NUST, Islamabad (27th-28th July, 2016).
2. Participated in UNESCO sponsored International Conference on "Water Processing for Sustainable Development" (01 CPD Credit Point) at NUST, Islamabad (1-2 August, 2017).
1. Training workshop on "Teaching with Care" at Comsats Institute of Information and Technology, Islamabad (27th-28th September, 2016).
2. Attended In-house Training Workshop on "Professional Development Program"-Phase 1 (Arranged by Staff Development Center, UET Taxila) (30th September - todate)
3. One day CPD short course on "Renewable Energy Resources (Solar)" (1 CPD Credit Point) at PEC HQ, Islamabad (27-04-2017).
4. Attended one day workshop on "Safety Environment in Engineering Labs" arranged by IED, UET Taxila (24-05-2017).
5. Attended "Training on Self-assessment and Quality Assuarance of Programs", arranged by director QEC, UET Taxila (22-08-2017).
Advance Air Pollution Research Group-IESE-NUST
Advance Research is being Done with state of the art equipments in following Areas: