|Name||Engr. Abaid Ullah|
|Department||Environmental Engineering (Taxila)|
|Specialization||Water & Wastewater Treatment/ Engineering Management/ Health Safety and Environment/ Research Methodology and Design of Experiments|
|Cell No||+92 344 5230741|
M.Sc Engg. (GOLD MEDALIST) (2014-2016), Department of Engineering Management, University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan.
B.Sc Engg. (HONORS) (2010-2014), Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan.
1. Towards Efficient Application of Speed Humps as Traffic Calming Device (PG)
2. Characterization and Physico-Chemical Treatment of Flour Mill Effluent (UG)
1. Water and Wastewater Treatment
2. Solid Waste Management
3. Engineering Management
4. Research Methodology
5. Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
6. Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
1. Abaid Ullah, Salman Hussain, Ahmad Wasim, and Mirza Jahanzaib. "Akademia Baru." Journal of Advanced Review on Scientific Research 28, no. 1 (2016): 1-17.
2. Nasreen, S., Nafees, M., Zeeshan, M., Saleem, M. U., & Ullah, A. (2018). Synthesis of heterogeneous catalyst for the production of biodiesel from soybean oil. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 10(1S), 609-618.
1. Member of Secretary Faculty Meeting (12-5-2016 to date)
2. Coordinator for PEC Accreditation Visit (12-5-2016 to date)
3. Scrutineer Exam Branch (Undergraduate) (12-5-2016 to date)
4. Coordinator for the arrangement of Trips and Extra-curricular Activities (12-5-2016 to date)
5. Head of alumni chair Environmental Engineering Department
6. Focal Person_Directorate of Social Entrepreneurship (26-08-2016 to date)
7. Class Advisor_ Session 2k13 (Final Year Students) (8-11-2016 to date)
8. Adviser _ University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Adventure Club (UETAC) (30-11-2016 to date)
9. Member_ Board of Undergraduate Studies (1-12-2016 to date)
10. Focal Person_ Alumni Reunion'17 held on 15-4-2017
11. Member_ Outcome-Based Education (OBE) Committee (01-08-2017 to date)
12. Departmental Focal person _ Security Audit (18-12-2017 to date)
13. Incharge_ Departmental Website (08-01-2018)
14. Secretary and member _ Departmental Subject Evaluation Committee (OBE)
15. Alumni Head_ Env. Engg. Dept. (12-01-2018 to date)
16. Committee Member / Coordinator _ Self Assessment Report (SAR) Committee (12-01-2018)
17. Member - Program Committee (29-03-2018 to date)
18. Departmental Coordinator for OBE (29-03-2018 to date)
19. Class Advisor_ Session 2k16 (07-09-2018 to date)
20. Member/Secretary _ Industrial Advisory Board (IAB)
21. Secretary _ Board of Undergraduate Studies (BoUGS)
Position: Lecturer (BPS-18)
Employer: University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila, Pakistan
From: May. 2016 to date
Position: Full-time Postgraduate Research Scholar and Teaching Assistant
Employer: University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila, Pakistan
From: August 2014 - February 2016
Position: Home Tutor
Employer: Private Service
From: 2010 - 2016
Employer: Schlumberger Seaco. (QHSE Segment)
From: July 2013 - August 2013
Employer: Capital Development Authority (CDA), Islamabad (Environment and Roads Wing)
From: June 2013 - July 2013
Pakistan Enngineering Council (ENVIRO/502)
- Industrial Waste Management (IWM) (8th Semester)
- Toxicology, Occupational Health and Safety (TOHS) (7th Semester)
- Environmental Engineering-II (7th Semester)
- Engineering Economics (6th Semester)
- Wastewater Disposal and Reuse (WWDR) (8th Semester)
- Project Planning and Management (5th Semester)
1. Lecturer (BPS-18) (12-05-2016 to date).
Department of Environmental Engineering, UET Taxila
2. Full-time Postgraduate Research Scholar and Teaching Assistant (18-08-2014 to 18-02-2016).
Department of Engineering Management , UET Taxila
1. Characterization and Physico-Chemical Treatment of Flour Mill Effluent
2. Towards Efficient Application of Speed Humps as Traffic Calming Device
- 3.94 GPA in 4th semester stood 2nd in the class and got scholarship.
- 3.87 GPA in 5th semester, stood 2nd in the class and got scholarship.
- 4 GPA in 6th semester, stood 1st in class and got scholarship.
- Overall 4th position in B.Sc Environmental Engineering, UET Taxila (Batch 2k10).
- First Prize Winner in Presentation Competition in Student’s Week’13, UET Taxila.
- First Prize Winner in Technical Presentation Competition in Student’s Week’14, UET Taxila.
- GOLD MEDALIST with the overall best performance in M.Sc Engineering Management, UET Taxila (Batch 2k14).
- 7-Bands in IELTS
1. Participated in 1st International Conference and Expo on "BIOMASS GASIFICATION TECHNOLOGIES" in SMEs Pakistan. (UNIDO-UPCASE INTERNATIONAL BGT CONFERENCE & EXPO). at NUST, Islamabad (27th-28th July, 2016).
2. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Hearing: Development of sectors C-14, C-15 and C-16, Islamabad Project (4th, August 2016).
3. Attended "Seminar on Entrepreneurship by International Entrepreneurs" at UET Taxila (22nd August, 2016).
4. Participated in UNESCO sponsored International Conference on "Water Processing for Sustainable Development" (01 CPD Credit Point) at NUST, Islamabad (1-2 August, 2017).
5. Attended one day seminar on "Current Scenario of Water Pollution in Pakistan" at Environmental Engineering Department, UET Taxila (29-06-2018).
1. Integrated Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Ergonomics Management System for SMEs (Session-2013).
2. Development of Integrated Management System Framework - A Step Towards Sustainability (Session-2014).
3. Comparative Analysis of Critical Success and Critical Failure Factors in the Effective Management of Construction Projects (Session-2014).
1. Attended workshop on "Engineering Leadership and Ethics" (0.5 CPD Credit Point). (18-2-2016).
2. Training workshop on "Teaching with Care" at Comsats Institute of Information and Technology, Islamabad (27th-28th September, 2016).
3. Attended In-house Training Workshop on "Professional Development Program"-Phase 1 (Arranged by Staff Development Center, UET Taxila) (30-09-2016 to 19-10-2016)
4. Attended "MATLAB SIMULINK & Arduino Workshop" (Arranged by ASIC Design Lab EED) (18th and 21st October 2016).
5. Attended one-day CPD short course on "Renewable Energy Resources (Solar)" (1 CPD Credit Point) at PEC HQ, Islamabad (27-04-2017).
6. Attended one-day workshop on "Safety Environment in Engineering Labs" arranged by IED, UET Taxila (24-05-2017).
7. Attended "Changemaking Advisory Process (CAP) Phase-1" to promote Social Entrepreneurship, arranged by YES Network, British Council and Scottish Government at Best Western Hotel, Islamabad (18-20 July, 2017).
8. Attended "Training on Self-assessment and Quality Assurance of Programs", arranged by director QEC, UET Taxila (22-08-2017).
9. Attended one-day workshop on "Faculty Development on Start-ups and Entrepreneurship Management for Business Incubation Center, by improving Industry, Academia, Government and Society Linkage", arranged by Staff Development Center UET Taxila (29-11-2017)
10. Attended one-day workshop on "Wastewater Treatment Plant Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting",(1 CPD Credit Point) arranged by Environmental Engineering Department, UET Taxila (11-12-2017)
11. Attended one-day CPD short course on "The Digitalization of Industry, 4.0" (0.5 CPD Credit Point) at Industrial Engineering Department, UET Taxila (16-01-2018).
12. Attended in-house training sessions on "OBE System" arranged by Staff Development Center UET Taxila (30-01-2018 to 01-02-2018).
13. Attended in-house training workshop on "OBE/OBA System by Ir. Prof. Azlan Bin Abdul Aziz, Malaysia" arranged by Staff Development Center UET Taxila (06-02-2018 to 07-02-2018).
14. Attended one-day seminar on "Corporate Registry (Company Registry Process / Regulations)" conducted by Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SCEP) and arranged by the Directorate of Social Entrepreneurship in collaboration of Staff Development Center UET Taxila (05-04-2018).
15. Attended one-day national policy seminar on "Climate Change: Impact and Way Forward" conducted by AHK National Centre for Rural Development (NCRD), Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad (27-09-2018).
16. Attended three-day workshop on "Introductory Course on MatLab" arranged by Basic Sciences Department, UET Taxila (04,11,18-10-2018).
17. Attended one-day international workshop on "Sustainable Urban Water Technologies and Construction", (1.0 CPD Credit Point) organized by Institute of Environmental Sciences & Engineering (IESE), SCEE, NUST, Islamabad (27-11-2018).
18. Attended one-day workshop on "Geographical Information System (GIS) and Remote Sensing in the Field of Engineering", (1.0 CPD Credit Point) organized by the Department of Environmental Engineering, UET Taxila (20-12-2018).
19. Attended two-day International Water Technology Workshop (IWTW) on "Strategic Strengthening of Flood Warning and Management Capacity of Pakistan-Phase II", (1.0 CPD Credit Point) organized by the NUST Institute of Civil Engineering (NICE), SCEE, Islamabad (21-02-2019 to 22-02-2019).
20. Attended one-day workshop on "Industrial Safety and its Importance", (0.5 CPD Credit Point) organized by Industrial Engineering Department, UET Taxila (19-04-2019).
21. Attended one-day workshop on "Big Data Analytics in Perspective of Industry 4.0", (0.5 CPD Credit Point) organized by Industrial Engineering Department, UET Taxila (18-09-2019).
22. Conducted one-day workshop on "Microsoft Office Package", in collaboration with Society of Environmental Engineers (SEE) at Environmental Engineering Department, UET Taxila (27-11-2019).